Cut up and serve cheeses with elegance using this Equestrian Bamboo Set from Arthur Court.
A bit stretches along the left side of this piece, accenting the wood like the binding of a book.
The handmade, aluminum cheese knife and cracker stand gleam against the sturdy bamboo, which cleans up easy.
- Always wash Arthur Court aluminum serveware by hand with mild dish soap and dry immediately.
- DO NOT WASH IN THE DISHWASHER. The heat from your dishwasher or oven will dull the luster on your aluminum.
- It's recommended that you spray or wipe each piece before use with vegetable oil which will act as a barrier against highly acidic or salty foods which could dull or discolor the finish.
- To prevent stains, remove all food and liquid immediately after use.
- Unlike silver, Arthur Court's aluminum products do not need to be polished on a regular basis. As needed you can polish with Cape Code rubbing cloths or other fine silver polishing compounds.