This tray, with it's high sheen and d-ring bit detail, brings new sophistication to "chip n' dip". The perfect entertainer's piece, this makes a great gift for the host or hostesses with the mostess!
Although sterling silver is beautiful, who has the time and patience to care for it these days? All our polished metalware also makes perfect gifts for the modern bride!
All items: Chill in refrigerator or freezer, can be warmed in oven to 350º.
All Arthur Court items come packaged in their own boxes. Gift wrapping available!
About Arthur Court:
Brilliant cast aluminum captures the strength and beauty of horses in this beloved collection. Dramatic design elements of flowing manes and pounding hooves are balanced by earthy rope and wheat accents that all equine fans will appreciate.
A portion of all sales of Arthur Court Designs products will fund wildlife preservation and protection as well as environmental research and education. The Board of Directors governs distribution of these resources. As the Conservancy grows, the projects will expand, allowing Arthur and Elena Court to continue to preserve the beauty of our world.
- Wash by hand with mild dish soap & dry immediately - do not put in dishwasher.
- May be heated in oven up to 350 F (not intended as cookware). Do not put in microwave.
- Refrigerator & freezer safe.
- To prevent stains, do not store food & liquids in aluminum serveware.
- Do not leave in standing water for long periods of time.
- As with any metal, do not cut on surface to avoid scratches. If your piece is scratched, please check with a local jeweler to see what they would charge to buff your piece on their jeweler's wheel.
- Food usage: our serving pieces are made from a food safe aluminum alloy and contains no lead, cadmium or other heavy metals. Our product has been tested to ensure complete safety per FDA requirements. Pewter and silver are not used in any of our products.