Equestrian Wine Coaster, 6" diameter. Leathery straps connect bits through interlocking squares to create a textured border around the edge of this piece. The symmetrical design accentuates the otherwise smooth finish of this handmade, aluminum coaster.
Each aluminum serveware is individually crafted and polished by hand, therefore each piece is unique.
- Always wash Arthur Court aluminum serveware by hand with mild dish soap and dry immediately
- DO NOT WASH IN THE DISHWASHER. The heat from your dishwasher or oven will dull the luster on your aluminum
- It's recommended that you spray or wipe each piece before use with vegetable oil which will act as a barrier against highly acidic or salty foods which could dull or discolor the finish
- To prevent stains, remove all food and liquid immediately after use
- Unlike silver, Arthur Court's aluminum products do not need to be polished on a regular basis. As needed you can polish with Cape Code rubbing cloths or other fine silver polishing compounds